1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Got Knocked Up!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't think I made any. I probably wanted to lose weight. Which I did. Then I gained some back. Then I got preggers and lost a bunch. Now I've gained some. So all in all I'm around where I started.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Lots! My s-i-l and a bunch of friends and friends of friend. And I will pretty soon.
4. Did anyone close to you die? My grandma.
5. What countries did you visit? the great land of nowheresville
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? A new career path and a baby.
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? The day in May when I found out I was pregnant.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? the baby.
9. What was your biggest failure? work I guess
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I've been sick to death from pregnancy, but other than that...
11. What was the best thing you bought? nothing springs to mind. I guess the Explorer, cause now we have two cars.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My family for putting up with pregnant me.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? many many people
14. Where did most of your money go? living expenses
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? baby
16. What song will always remind you of 2008? Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? Probably happier, a lot fatter but that's cause of baby, and about the same
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? dunno
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? dunno
20. How did you spend Christmas? at home, then f-i-l and s-i-l
21. Did you fall in love in 2008? I am
22. What was your favorite TV program? Project Runway, ANTM
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? nah
24. What was the best book you read? i read to many to remember
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Taylor Swift
26. What did you want and get? baby
27. What did you want and not get? a new job
28. What was your favorite film of this year? was juno this year
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I don't think I did anything exciting. I turned 26
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? money and not having to work
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? comfy? fits? good to go
32. What kept you sane? family and friends
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? fancy? Lol
34. What political issue stirred you the most? I'm not into politics
35. Who did you miss? my grandma, grandpa and Aunt Ruth.
36. Who was the best new person you met? I haven't met anyone really significant
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. letitgo
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. “I been spending way too much time checking my tongue in the mirror/and bending over backwards just to try and see clearer.” (Can't top that)