Tuesday, May 29, 2007
"I Love Rock 'N Roll" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
YAY! I can rock that one on Guitar Hero!!!
4/30/83 "Beat It" Micheal Jackson LOL oh yeah
4/30/84 "Take a Look at me now" Phil Collins. hee
4/30/85 "One more night" Phil Collins do I see a trend?
4/30/86 "Addicted to Love" Robert Palmer heehee
4/30/87 "Died in your arms" Cutting Crew Right on
4/30/88 "Where do Broken Hearts Go?" Whitney Houstan Ohh I likey
4/30/89 "Like a prayer" Madonna LOVE
4/30/90 "Nothing Compares" Sinead O'Connor LOL
4/30/91 "Baby Baby" Amy Grant
4/30/92 "Jump" Kris Kross LMAO
4/30/93 "Freak Me" Silk Uh what?
4/30/94 "Bump N Grind" R Kelly :-P
4/30/95 "This is how we do it" Montell Jordan
4/30/96 "Always be my baby" Mariah Carey I loved that song
4/30/97 "Hypnotize" the notorious BIG
4/30/98 "Too Close" Next
4/30/99 "No Scrubs" TLC lol
4/30/00 "Maria Maria" by Santana
4/30/01 "All for you" Janet Jackson
4/30/02 "Foolish" Ashanti
4/30/03 "In Da Club" 50 Cent
4/30/05 "Yeah" Usher
4/30/06 "Bad Day" Danial Powter
My wedding day 7/17/04 "Burn" by Usher eh ok. He's hot.
7/19/02 Met my hubby "Hot in Here" Nelly. Don't love it, but that's kinda funny
So weird. Try it out on thisdayinmusic.com
Monday, May 21, 2007
Doppelganger Thanks! I'm stealing this from doppleganger and My sissy.
- I'm stealing my sister's number one things too. Cause i did it too. I actually dressed up as the cartoon character "Arthur the Anteater" and made apperances at local Target's. Big padded head and all. Yeah it sucked. People hit me over the head. Never again. But I was poor and it payed pretty good.
- I have a rock that according to my husband must weigh over 100 lbs. Right now it's in my garage. It was in the front yard of the house I grew up in. They tore the house down a few years ago, so I swiped the rock. I'm going to put it in our front yard when we move to our new house :)
- I didn't learn to ride a two-wheeler until I was about 12 or tie my shoes until I was 10.
- I'm a really picky eater. I don't like chicken, steak, turkey, or most popular meat. Basically I'll eat ground beef, bacon, sausage, hot dogs (do those count as meat?), and bologna (Again, meat?).
- I have rather a sensitive system. I get sick easily, due to a low white blood cell count, I'm blind in one eye, I have a bulging disk in my neck, plus I have asthma, chronic joint pain, and digestive (no details, I'll spare you) problems. Basically, I'm falling apart
- I can't really swim. I mean, I can push off and stroke, but I can't tread water.
- I love anything artistic. I've tried my hand at sewing, interior design, painting, jewelry making, drawing, and writing. I also love singing and theater. I would also love to study photography.
- I'm 25 and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. As previously stated, I love the arts, but I'm not good enough at any of them to make a living. At this point, I'd love to be a stay at home mom once I have kids, but again, it doesn't pay the bills.
I love Inside the Actor's Studio Here's that survey from the end (you know, the one by Ber-nard Pe-VOT. I love James Lipton.)
What is your favorite word?
"Bulbous" because my twin says it in the most ridiculous way that always makes me crack up
What is your least favorite word?
I hate the word "cunt". so darogatory. yeah I can't spell.
What is your favorite curse word?
fuck. It has a high impact and when I use it, I get funny looks, cause I mostly come off as super polite and stuff. If someone doesn't know me that well, it kinda suprises them
What sound or noise do you love?
my dog's bark. She's a beagle and she half howls. It's so funny. I also love belly laughs, soft music, and rain.
What sound or noise do you hate?
screaming of any kind.
What turns you on or excites you?
really sweet, thoughful gestures
What turns you off?
What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
If I could do anything, I'd love to be a singer
What profession other than yours would you not like to attempt?
Garbage collector. Not fun.
And finally, if Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"You did your best. Welcome home."
If you've read this, consider yourself tagged for one or both!
Friday, May 11, 2007
My Immortal by Evanessence--Speaks to my ability to feel so deeply about just about everything, whether I want to or not.
Behind these Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson--We all hide things, we all put on a show
The Change by Garth Brooks--Reminds me that just trying to help makes a difference.
The Sweater Song by Wheezer--Yeah I know, weird. But it says something to me. Resiliance
Breathe by Anna Nalick--"These mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around." Nuff said, for me.
Broken Wing by Martina McBride--Another one about resiliance, and the strength of the seemingly weak
Winter by Tori Amos--One of my favs. Talks to me a lot about growing up and stepping into adulthood
Perfect by Alanis Morrisette--We can't ever be perfect, or please everyone. I have to remind myself that a lot.