Friday, May 11, 2007

DJ in my brain

The lovely and talented Doppelganger over at 50 Books, is requesting that we honestly list the soundtrack that plays in my head. This is going to be humiliating, and also awesome.

My Immortal by Evanessence--Speaks to my ability to feel so deeply about just about everything, whether I want to or not.

Behind these Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson--We all hide things, we all put on a show

The Change by Garth Brooks--Reminds me that just trying to help makes a difference.

The Sweater Song by Wheezer--Yeah I know, weird. But it says something to me. Resiliance

Breathe by Anna Nalick--"These mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around." Nuff said, for me.

Broken Wing by Martina McBride--Another one about resiliance, and the strength of the seemingly weak

Winter by Tori Amos--One of my favs. Talks to me a lot about growing up and stepping into adulthood

Perfect by Alanis Morrisette--We can't ever be perfect, or please everyone. I have to remind myself that a lot.

No comments: