Doppelganger Thanks! I'm stealing this from doppleganger and My sissy.
- I'm stealing my sister's number one things too. Cause i did it too. I actually dressed up as the cartoon character "Arthur the Anteater" and made apperances at local Target's. Big padded head and all. Yeah it sucked. People hit me over the head. Never again. But I was poor and it payed pretty good.
- I have a rock that according to my husband must weigh over 100 lbs. Right now it's in my garage. It was in the front yard of the house I grew up in. They tore the house down a few years ago, so I swiped the rock. I'm going to put it in our front yard when we move to our new house :)
- I didn't learn to ride a two-wheeler until I was about 12 or tie my shoes until I was 10.
- I'm a really picky eater. I don't like chicken, steak, turkey, or most popular meat. Basically I'll eat ground beef, bacon, sausage, hot dogs (do those count as meat?), and bologna (Again, meat?).
- I have rather a sensitive system. I get sick easily, due to a low white blood cell count, I'm blind in one eye, I have a bulging disk in my neck, plus I have asthma, chronic joint pain, and digestive (no details, I'll spare you) problems. Basically, I'm falling apart
- I can't really swim. I mean, I can push off and stroke, but I can't tread water.
- I love anything artistic. I've tried my hand at sewing, interior design, painting, jewelry making, drawing, and writing. I also love singing and theater. I would also love to study photography.
- I'm 25 and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. As previously stated, I love the arts, but I'm not good enough at any of them to make a living. At this point, I'd love to be a stay at home mom once I have kids, but again, it doesn't pay the bills.
I love Inside the Actor's Studio Here's that survey from the end (you know, the one by Ber-nard Pe-VOT. I love James Lipton.)
What is your favorite word?
"Bulbous" because my twin says it in the most ridiculous way that always makes me crack up
What is your least favorite word?
I hate the word "cunt". so darogatory. yeah I can't spell.
What is your favorite curse word?
fuck. It has a high impact and when I use it, I get funny looks, cause I mostly come off as super polite and stuff. If someone doesn't know me that well, it kinda suprises them
What sound or noise do you love?
my dog's bark. She's a beagle and she half howls. It's so funny. I also love belly laughs, soft music, and rain.
What sound or noise do you hate?
screaming of any kind.
What turns you on or excites you?
really sweet, thoughful gestures
What turns you off?
What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
If I could do anything, I'd love to be a singer
What profession other than yours would you not like to attempt?
Garbage collector. Not fun.
And finally, if Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"You did your best. Welcome home."
If you've read this, consider yourself tagged for one or both!