Friday, June 5, 2015

Pic of the Week: Tenacity

I need to do a pic of the week more often!  Yesterday, I was walking through our back lot at work and I spotted this little flower (I'm sure it's really a weed, but I think it's pretty) growing in the middle of all that gravel.  It's a highly traveled area too, both foot traffic and vehicles, heck the area was also marred by the moving around of a track vehicle in that area.  Yet here is this little tiny thing, growing in spite of it all.  It just struck me.



Funny aside:  I got my phone out to take this picture and the glare of the sun was so bad I was just pointing and shooting and I realized the first picture was taking with the front camera.  I got a great shot of me making my stupid concentrating face.  That one got deleted!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That is tenacity if I ever heard of it! It's amazing what can and will grow in some places....