He is going to wake up from his nap any minute, so we're going with bullets here! Here's what AJ is like at FOUR!
- He's my rough-and-tumble boy! He's constantly jumping, rolling, bouncing and taking risks. I see ER visits in our future. So far, no major injuries, but he did dislocate a bone or tendon in his elbow a few weeks ago--and it was just a minor fall! Luckily the immediate care doc figured it out quickly and within minutes he was saying it didn't hurt one bit!
- He's talking a lot these days--and MOST of it makes sense! He still has some speech issues, namely he can't say "l" sounds and a few others. It's cute to hear him talk, but I hope it works itself out eventually so he doesn't have issues in school.
- He is an EATER! Sometimes we have to MAKE him stop eating! I wish he'd eat some veggies, but he loves fruit and he eats way more meat than Tyler ever has! We have a lot more things to choose from with AJ.
- He is definitely not a laid back child. He has quite a defiant streak that we are struggling with lately. He will completely ignore instructions, or do something again that you've just told him not to. We are doing our best to be consistent and stop these behaviors, but it's rough sometimes!
- That said, when he's good, he's so good and sweet!
- His favorite thing in the whole wide world is to be TICKLED! Seriously, it's my part time job.
- His favorite book is "The Book With No Pictures". It's hilarious and he knows it by heart and can recite it.
- He likes to watch Paw Patrol, Blaze, and Loud House.
- He loves to play board games. We've been playing a lot of Chutes and Ladders and Candyland, along with a few others. He is getting at least 4 new games for his birthday!
- His best "buddy" is our old fat cat Tippy. He just adores her.
|In a covered wagon|
|Me and my boys!|
|Aw he looked down!|
|Paddling a canoe|
|Tyler taking a turn|