Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Duh

Today I got a text message from twin. "I can't find my phone. Can you call me?" So I did. She answered right away.
Me: "so you found it."
Twin: *giggles gleefully* "nooooo....how could I text you if I couldn't find my phone?" *more giggles*
Me: *facepalm* "you suck."
I really fell for that. The good news is so did my husband! :-D LOL!
It's been one of those weeks where things just aren't working like they are supposed to! I haven't even really been getting mad about it. It's sort of funny! Monday, I came to work to find my monitor kaput. Tuesday, the scanner wouldn't work. Or rather it wouldn't work FOR ME. Today my vein wouldn't work! They never have a hard time taking my blood and yet....
Ah well, its amusing, really!

ETA: Yeah and now I realize that submitting my blogs via text message posts very short separate entries.  Why on Earth would I want that?!  *rolls eyes*

No comments: