Friday, November 18, 2011

Keep on Keeping On

Seems to be the name of the game these days!  I don't have a lot of news to write about.  It's a busy time at work, we've been passing around a cold at my house, and my sister moved into her own apartment.  Christmas is coming and I'm starting to feel like I have a LOT to do! 

Still no results from Tyler's doctor.  I think I mentioned that the whole experience was pretty frustrating so I suppose I'm not surprise.  I will give them a call on Monday.  It's been two weeks, so we should have heard something by now.

We're still trying to get pregnant.  I am on my final round of clomid.  My doctor recommended trying injections if we don't get pregnant this month, but unfortunately, I found out they are not covered by my insurance.  The medication alone will cost $500-800.  It's not something we can afford right now.  So it looks like we'll try another pill, femara.  It's similar to Clomid, but it affects a different part of the brain. The success rate is about the same as Clomid, but I figure it's better than doing nothing.

Thanksgiving is next week, so it'll be a short 3 day week at work!  I'm looking forward to time with family and time off work!  There should be more 3 day work weeks!

No comments: