Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A request

We're on our stay-cation, and although we haven't been doing much, the kiddos have kept us VERY busy!  I promise to write something more substantial soon!  I'm also WAY behind on commenting, although I have been reading on my phone. I promise I'll catch up soon! 

But first!  I have a request!  A wonderful blog I've been reading has reached the incredible day she's been waiting for!  Her book has been published and it came out today!!  She's an amazing person with a truly remarkable story!  I've ordered her book and you should too!  Find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Single-Infertile-Female-Adventures-Infertility/dp/1483911330

You can also read her blog here : http://www.singleinfertilefemale.com/  

Seriously guys, she's got an amazing story to tell and I can't wait to read it.  I hope you will too!  I hope to reach my goal of being published soon, and you know the subject is near and dear to my heart!  She's found her happy ending too!

No comments: