- I leave for California on a business trip on Monday. I'm excited and nervous. I hate being away from my boys. Traveling can be stressful. But it's California and I'm looking forward to the experience!
- The trend of illnesses and injury continues! The family was stricken by a horribly nasty stomach flu bug AGAIN! Yes we just had one in February/March. UNFAIR! This wasn't the throwing up kind (thankfully) and both kids were spared the worst of it. Mom and I both had it pretty badly, complete with awful fever, body aches, and an extreme attachment to the bathroom. Good times. Then poor Mom broke her big toe yesterday, thanks to Tyler's hot wheels. Not good.
- I turned 31 last Tuesday. Hooray for another year older! Happy birthday to Twin, too!
- We traded in our gas guzzler for a Ford Focus. Hopefully it will save some money and it's much newer and more reliable so yay for that!
- I have been beyond swamped at work, thus leaving me no brain cells for writing in the evenings. Plans to return to the book progress soon! Going to have to set a deadline if I'm going to make any marked progress I think!