Monday, July 14, 2014

School Supplies and SkyZone

Another weekend over!  They always go so quickly.  This one was fun and productive, though!  Saturday, Adam had to work, so my sister Michelle and I took the kids out to run errands.  We went to a uniform sale and I scored 7 shirts and 6 pairs of pants for Tyler's school wardrobe for less than $60, which I thought was pretty good.  Then we went to Walmart and picked up some essentials and everything on his school supply list.  Check out our loot!

School clothes and supplies, including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Bookbag, lunch box, and pencil case


 I still can't believe I'm buy school supplies for my BABY, but we'll leave that meltdown for two weeks from now!  After our shopping spree we went to lunch with Angie (twin) and her b/f Jon.  We ordered way too much food!  I ended up with like 4 takeout boxes (one was twins)!  After that we went home and hung out and the kids napped.  Adam brought home pizza for dinner and that was Saturday.

Sunday I did my usual grocery shopping and then met my friends Pam and Gabby for a little girl time.  We went to SkyZone, which is an indoor trampoline park.  It was crazy and man, was it a workout!  It was really fun, though!  We were missing Mandy from our foursome.  Her grandfather had passed away on Friday so she had to cancel :(

We had major fun jumping, playing basketball and dodgeball!  Here are some pictures:

Ready to get our jump on!


Me--Striking a pose!

Gabby's tuck jump
Hard to tell, but Pam was literally bouncing off the walls!
Gabby and I doing what my cousins and I used to call "butt busters"
Gabby and Pam, hamming it up!

Yep, that's me in the foam pit, which is REALLY hard to climb out of!

So much fun!  After jumping for an hour (whew!) we went to get a bite to eat a Panera and I was already feeling sore!  Then we picked up a card for Mandy and went our separate ways.  A quick stop at the grocery store for sour cream and ibuprofen (lol) and then I headed home for the usual Sunday night dinner, laundry, showers, etc.  My joints feel better than I expected them to today, but my muscles are majorly sore!  It was a good time though! 

One more random weekend picture--AJ, who suddenly likes to pull up his shirt and pat his belly!  Not really sure why!


Up next--our 10 year anniversary and our weekend (well, night) away!  Can't wait!!!







No comments: