1. HUGS! KISSES! SNUGGLES! I can't get enough and it seems like my kiddos agree!
2. I love it when my kids master a new skill or accomplish something new. That rush of pride is amazing! Watching Tyler read an entire book with almost no help amazes me!
3. The things kids say! The other day, I was changing AJ's poopy diaper and he said, "Oh AJ! What a mess!" I cracked up!
4. I love when other people think my child is cute/smart/funny. It just thrills me! Tyler got to "pin" my sister at her graduation ceremony last week and he went bopping down those stairs and giving thumbs up and everyone laughed and I was like HE'S MINE!
5. Laughter!!! We do a lot of tickling in our house!
6. Unconditional love. I have it for them and they have it for me and it is THE BEST.
7. Watching my boys bond. They really do adore each other!
8. Falling in love with them and their daddy all over again, every day.
10. My kids make grateful. They make me want to be better. I want to be a good mom for them and a better person. I'm a work in progress and they make me strive to better myself. I really think that being a mom is the most important thing I will ever do and it's up to me to give them a good start. I don't always do as well as I'd like, but because of them I keep trying!