Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Four

I've been seeing this float around the blogosphere lately, most recently from Old Lady No Baby and Dancing My Way Through Life, Loss and Books, so I decided to post it here, just for fun!

Four jobs I've had:


  1. Current job: Invoicing at a company that sells Utility Trucks
  2. Local college, at a mentoring center as a tutoring program coordinator
  3. Direct Sales for a jewelry company called Lia Sophia
  4. My first job was at a local bowling ally, babysitting children while their parents bowled on the leagues
Four movies I've watched more than once: (OMG just four?)

  1. The Princess Bride
  2. Ever After
  3. Baby Mama
  4. American President
Four books I'd recommend:

  1. The Fault in Our Stars (ABSOLUTE FAV! ALL THE FEELINGS!) by John Green
  2. Hunger Games Series (Suzanne Collins) - The 2nd book, Catching Fire, was by far my favorite of the three.
  3. Harry Potter Series (J.K. Rowling)
  4. The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
Four places I've lived: (Since I have NEVER lived anywhere but Indianapolis, I'm forced to be more specific)

  1. Childhood home, south side of Indy
  2. First apartment, west side of Indy
  3. Condo, west side of Indy
  4. Current home, south side of Indy
Four places I've traveled:

  1. Freeport, Bahamas (Honeymoon)
  2. New York, NY (Spring Break my senior year of high school-Broadway Baby!)
  3. San Francisco, CA (Trip for work, just spent an afternoon in SF)
  4. Ontario, Canada (also for work)
Four things I prefer not to eat:

  1. mushrooms
  2. caviar
  3. fish
  4. escargot
Four of my favorite foods:

  1. Spaghettie
  2. Mom's vegetable soup
  3. Cheese quesadillas
  4. Chocolate anything
Four TV shows I watch:

  1. Big Bang Theory
  2. Dancing with the Stars
  3. The Little Couple
  4. Switched at Birth
Four things I'm looking forward to this year:

  1. Hopefully selling our home and buying a new one
  2. Spending more time with my boys
  3. Getting AJ potty trained
  4. Working on writing projects
Four things I'm always saying:

  1. Are you serious?!
  2. AJ, no no!
  3. Hi buddy
  4. I love you



2 comments:

An said...

Good luck with potty training! I'm not looking forward to it, especially since at this point, G thinks the toilet is the devil incarnate.

Princess Bride almost made my list of movies. I love that one!

ADSchill said...

*big smile* :)