Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm alive, heres a survey

Surveys aren't cheating, right?

Current Book: My own, actually. I'm writing a pseudo novel thingy that I'm obsessed with
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: talking in a baby voice. Cause well, i just do.
Current Favorite Colors: Red which I rarely wear, but suddenly like, and the colors of the leaves outside.
Current Fetish: sex au natural. Sorry, new discover for me.
Current Favorite Food: cherry sourballs. Addicting
Current Favorite Drink: Tea. Makes my tummy happy
Current Link: www.icanhascheezburger.com. I can’t help it, it cracks me up.
Current Favorite Outfit: I got a really cute skirt and some black boots recently. Plus a purply top. I haven't even worn it out.
Current Fragrance: that new pomegranate stuff from bbw
Current Wish-List: baby, money, jewelry
Current Favorite Film: Shakespere in love is the first thing that comes to mind, cause it was on last night
Current Music: “Teardrops on my guitar”
Current Anticipation: stupid trip to MO next week
Current Triumph: got through this week
Current Bane(s) of My Existence: annoying sales guy at work that can't do anything by the rules
Current Celebrity Crush: Orlando Bloom, Heath Ledger
Current Indulgence: Halloween candy
Current #1 Blessings: my hubby my family, my friends and my pets
Current Mood: Sleepy.
Current Weather: Cool and clear. Love me some autumn.

No comments: