My laziness knows no bounds. Hell with it.
How intensely do you celebrate Thanksgiving, on a 1-10 scale?
Well we have been pretty low key the last few years and even more so this year, but we kick it in the food department, so i guess an 8?
1. What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving?
eating all day without feeling bad about it
2. Do you eat Turkey? What foods are on your table every year?
Actually, no, I don't. It's a texture thing. I've never liked it. I concentrate on the veggies, rolls, mashed potatoes and of course pumpkin pie
3. What are your Thanksgiving traditions, is there something you do every year?
Dinner somewhere. This year it's here. My immediate family usually spends the day together, watching a movie, helping with the meal, etc.
4. Do you watch the Macy's Day Parade?
5. What are you thankful for?
My family and friends, my pets, Adam, my "health", my job I don't hate, and my new house etc.
6. Do you go shopping on Black Friday -the next day?
I tried last year. crowds make me crazy. I'd venture out if there was something I had to have, but usually I steer clear. I'll have to do that enough once I have kids that want the toy of the year.
7. Do you celebrate Buy Nothing Day?
8. Do you watch football at home?
Not really, but the Colts are playing tonight, so Adam will have it one.
9. Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving Memory?
Nothing specific. Mostly going to my grandparents. It was always the same, a good meal, playing with my cousins (I remember a lot of glasses fogging up cause we went in and out of the cold), someone getting in a fight with someone, that kind of thing
10. It's not Thanksgiving without...
11. What will be different about this Thanksgiving?
It's the first year since my parents divorce. That'll be really different.