Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tagged!

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?
I have a dog and three cats. My mom, who lives with us has two cats. My sister, who is also staying with us right now, has two dogs. So that means that I have three dogs and five cats. I love my animals, but I have to admit they've become more pets than family members over the last few years, especially since I had Tyler. Especially my cats.

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
Right now? To have a healthy baby girl.

3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I have sent way too much time thinking about this. I would hire someone smart who could help me make the best of my money first. I would pay off my debts and the debts of my immediate family. I would then build a house, take a real vacation, and then sit down and figure out how I want to proceed with my life. i'd like to start some sort of non-for-profit organization to help others. I'm not the type to lay about for the rest of my life.

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Watching my son be goofy!

5. What are your earliest memories?
I think I remember moving from Sherman Drive to the house I grew up. I remember sitting on boxes and eating White Castles.

6. How did you meet your significant other?
My friends Gabby and Pat introduced us, we met on a blind date.

7. What kind of books do you read?
Lots of different things. Romance types mostly. I also love the Harry Potter books.

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully in a larger house! I hope to have at least one more child, hopefully a girl. I hope to be somewhat happy in my job and financially stable.

9. What’s your fear?
Losing the people I love.

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
Nah.

11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Think a second on if it was the alarm, Tyler, or my bladder that woke me.

12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
I really don't think I would change anything! Maybe he could stop picking his nails and clearing his throat?

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I put a lot of pressure on names! Something feminine, not too common, with a good nickname. That's about as specific as I can get.

14. What are your pet peeves?
Ignorance and criticism.

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Probably pizza.

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
I love it when people comment! It makes me feel so special when I realize people actually read what I had to say.

17. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
LOL I never REALLY knew. I thought about teacher, artist, writer, singer. I even considered 911 operator once. I watched too much Rescue 911 and the only time anything ever happened to them was a lady with diabetes. I figured it was the safest profession. Yeah I don't know how my mind works.

18. Do you have any recurring dreams?
Not really. I dream really randomly.

19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
That's hard...I'm going to say beach but not busy and not too hot.

20. What show/movie did you love as a child that, turns out, is really terrible to watch as an adult?
Bambi. Depressing.

1 comment:

notanillusion said...

You were incorrect about the beach/mountain question. Mountains are by far superior. Just FYI. :)