Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Full steam ahead!

In the hopes of trying to avoid another TMI, I'll just say that today is Cycle Day 1!!!  I did a little happy dance when I made that little discovery!  So I called my RE's office and scheduled my tests for Friday morning!  Here's a rundown:

7:45 AM Glucose Tolerance Test (which means nothing to eat or drink after midnight!)
8:45 AM Baseline Ultrasound
9:45 AM Bloodwork

They said the results should only take a few days to come back and I can go ahead and start Clomid on CD 5, Sunday!  I'm so excited to get started!  I hope this is the tool that will finally help me succeed at having another child!

Thank you all for following along with my journey, I hope I'm not boring and/or grossing you all out!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

You aren't grossing me out at all! I am so anxiously awaiting the day that you get to say you are expecting and I think you are headed down the right road. High five girlfriend!!!