Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Viability

24 weeks pregnant and we have reached viability!  24 weeks is the earliest that most babies can survive if they are born early.  But no ideas, kiddo!  Keep on cooking in there!

Baby is the size of a cantaloupe this week!  Even though my ticker STILL says papaya!  I even generated the ticker again and it still says that, for the third week running. :-/ What's up with that?

My doctor's appointment last week was pretty uneventful. It was nice, for the first time, to not be worried about if they would find a heartbeat, since I could feel the little booger moving around!  As soon as my OB touched my belly with the dopplar, he kicked it! LOL  Heartrate was good, I've gained a couple of pounds now and everything else looks good.  My glucose test is in three week and then I start having appointments every two week!  I can't believe we're almost there already!

My sides ache since baby is stretching me out and I've having loads of fun trying to find a decent outfit for an upcoming wedding. :-P

In other news, my husband tore up the carpet in my mom's bedroom so we could lay new laminate flooring.  Unfortunately then she spent the rest of the weekend sick as a dog, even going to the ER at one point, so we didn't actually get to put the flooring in.  It only reminds me that I could never live in a house that was undergoing major renovations.  What a pain!  Hopefully we (lol he) can tackle it this weekend.  I've been watching Tyler the last two days, enjoying some time together while my mom tries to recuperate.  I realize that Tyler and I won't have that many more days with just the two of us! It's hard to wrap my head around that!

No comments: