Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Withdrawl

I never thought it would happen...I'm having workout withdrawl!  I have a miserable chest/sinus/throat/infection/cold/whatever and I haven't been able to work out since last Thursday!!  Adam's dad was in the hospital all last week and we were sort of on alert waiting to hear if he'd need surgery or not (thankfully not!) so that was why I missed Friday and after that, sick won.  I missed work Monday and Tuesday (Tuesday it snowed again, just a few inches, but sick + snow = no way).  I'm starting to feel a little better, but still have a nasty cough (it's reminding me to keep drinking water though lol) and a runny nose, plus my temperature tends to go up when my cold meds start to wear off, so I know I have to lay off the workouts for at least another day or two and it's driving me crazy!  It makes me anxious!  I guess it makes me worry that once I've stopped I won't start up again.  But I really will this time.  I look in the mirror and I see results and I want MORE!  This is just a delay.  Delays are okay, as long as we don't let them stop us for long!  My weight is good though, which is a relief!  I've stuck to eating pretty well in the absences of my workouts and that's probably helped!

So much to do!  I have to schedule Tyler's bday party!  You guys, my baby turns FIVE next week!  I can't believe it!  *sob*

The kids have to get haircuts on Saturday.  Writing it down will make it so!  LOL  AJ is looking like a wildman!

Brunch with my friends Sunday!  Hooray!  Don't let the snow ruin it! (SO MUCH SNOW UGH)

That's all I have the energy for right now!  OH!  But here's a photo collage I put together from 2013 photos!  What a year it was!


No comments: