1. What did you do in 2014 that you’d never done before? I applied for a passport (Tuesday, actually!)
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for
next year? I wanted to continue my weight loss and I did for awhile and I've (mostly) maintained it, so yay for that. I'm definitely refocusing on that for the new year!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? A few online friends and bloggy friends! Yay for babies!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Adam's grandfather passed away.
5. What countries did you visit?
None but it's very likely that I will be traveling to Canada soon!
6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you didn’t have in 2014?
I would like to be able to buy a bigger house that suits my growing family better! (same answer as last year!)
7. What dates from 2014 will be etched upon your memory, and why? July 29th, Tyler's first day of school
8. What was your biggest achievement of this year? I made some great strides in getting healthier (early in the year at least)
9. What was your biggest failure? Sort of fell off the fitness wagon in the last few months
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I was (sort of/probably) diagnosed with Lupus
11. What was the best thing you bought? I'd have to say the stuff Adam has bought for Ebay, he's doing a great job and investing wisely to resell
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Tyler for being so brave! Starting school, getting through dental surgery, etc. Adam for always being so laid back. My mom for taking care of my kiddos so much!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? News stories like the shot down plan overseas
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills, diapers, food
15. What did you get really excited about? Our anniversary trip in July, it was so amazing!
16. What song will always remind you of 2015? Let it Go from Frozen and Shake it off by Tyler Swift.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b)
thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
Happier! Happier! Thinner! I'd say slightly richer (money isn't tight quite so much).
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Work on the house, definitely, eating better and working out more lately.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Complaining. I have a lot to be thankful for. (this is one I'm always working on)
20. How did you spend Christmas? We spent most of the day at home, half sick, but went to my SILs later in the day. I was grateful the worst of the sickness avoided Christmas Day!
21. Did you fall in love in 2014? More and more every day with my husband and kids
22. What was your favorite TV program? Big bang Theory and The Little Couple
23. What was the best book you read? The Fault in our Stars (ALL THE FEELINGS)
24. What was your greatest musical discovery? The new Into The Woods Soundtrack, and Taylor Swifts new album
25. What did you want and get? Feel better about my apperance
26. What did you want and not get?
A promotion and a new house!
27. What was your favorite film of 2012? Mockingjay Part 1 and The Fault in Our Stars
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 32. I worked lol, and my family celebrated me
29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Probably if I chose to let stuff get to me less
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2014? Boots and Skinny Jeans were my new fashion try! And infinity scarfs
31. What kept you sane?
My hubby, my kids, my mom, my sisters, my family, my friends, and my coworkers! Talking and writing and laughing and music!
32. What political issue stirred you the most? So not political but I guess this thing with the Interview movie. Not stating my opinion here, but the whole thing is just nuts
33. Who did you miss?
My sister, my grandparents and my great aunt. My family when I travelled
34. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014. Always trying to learn to balance it all
35. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. "I'm only human" Christina Perri and "You gotta try" Colbie Callait