Friday, April 8, 2011

Twin Talk: Russell Brand ICK

Here is a conversation had by twin and I, plus my older sister a few minutes ago.  I admit, it's pretty un-classy, so be warned. Also, explanation, Twin says the word bulbous to me randomly because it makes me giggle uncontrollably.

Twin: I'm so pissed off that they are making a new Arthur movie.

Me: I know!  There wasn't anything wrong with the original.

Twin: I even liked Liza Minelli in it.

Me: I forgot she was in that. I hate Russell Brand.  He's icky!

Twin: I know!  I look at him and I'm like, "Great! I have an STD now!"

Me: *rotflmao*

Twin:  He's like gonorrhea.

Me: He TOTALLY is!!!

Twin:  No, he's like chlamydia!

Older sister: Is he like genital warts?

Twin: No, because genital warts are hidden sometimes and Russell Brand is always up your business, burn and itching and making your cooch smell funny.

Me: *more rotflmao*

Twin: Oh and also, bulbous.

Me: *dies from laughing*

No comments: