- I'm with yet another cell phone company! I was with AT&T for less than a week. They neglected to tell us how smartphones work, leading us to go over our data usage plans in just 3 days! Two crappy go-rounds with customer service and four calls to the person I signed up with that were ignored led me to cancel. Now I'm with Verizon, the preferred provider of the company I work for. They are a little more expensive, even with my corporate discount, but I have heard lots of good things about them. I really like the phone, so I have my fingers crossed that the other shoe does not drop! Unlimited data is bliss.
- I'm pretty proud of myself diet-wise this week. I've managed several good workouts and I have done really well about not snacking on junk while I'm at home. I have been eating a lot of salad and raw veggies. I've indulged a bit here and there, but I think I've done great for being home and mere steps from the kitchen most of the week. I have lost about 4 lbs so far, slow going, but it's progress. Thanks always to Darcy! And thanks to my facebook fitness group, just reading about others struggling with this gives me motivation.
- My new office should be set up with furniture when I get to work Monday! It was a rough 2 1/2 weeks of living out of boxes and moving from place to place, but I'm excited that I will finally have a workspace WITH a door!
- Visited the local Zoo this week. The crowds sucked, but I did see an ENORMOUS porcupine, which was totally awesome.
- We also visited the park. Tyler LOVES the park...it's absolutely priceless. And a workout for me!
Friday, April 22, 2011
Adam and I took this week off work. Today was a holiday at my office and he was scheduled to have Friday off, so we only had to take 4 days off, so we took advantage of the short week. We haven't done too much, officially. And yet, we've done a lot!