Thursday, June 30, 2011

Quick update before bedtime

I had my appointment with my doctor this week (well, she's a P.A. but anyway).  I knew she'd be awesome and she was!  She acknowledged that I most likely had a chemical pregnancy and it was probably due to the egg not being fertilized properly and that's why my levels never got very high.  She referred me to a Reproductive Endocrinologist--incidentally the same one she used!  He got her pregnant the first month! (well, you know what I mean, but saying it that way does make me regret saying she "used" him)  She is somewhat concerned about the fact that I have positive ovulation tests for 6 days running every month and about my low progesterone levels when they did my blood test at the OB.  So I have an appointment for June 20th.  I'm disappointed it isn't sooner, I'll actually be just a few days away from starting my period probably, but it's the best I could do. I even have to go to Noblesville (about 45 minutes from where I work and probably almost an hour and half from where I live) to see him the first time, but I'll take it.  I anticipate an ultrasound and lots of blood work.  I'm ready!

No comments: