Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill it in Friday!

Snagged this idea from my friend's blog (http://postonmommymonologues.blogspot.com/) and thought I would join in.  The idea is there will be a new survey thingy every Friday.  Hoping it will make for some informative light hearted content!  Feel free to join, fellow bloggers!

1.   The best news I ever received was....When I found out I was pregnant with Tyler.

2.  Something I’m looking forward to is.... Hopefully having another child.

3.  Something I would never do is....Eat caviar.  Seriously. 

4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I’d choose....Wow tough one.  Serious answer would be Princess Diana because I think she dealt with every situation with such poise and grace.  However, I will say one of the first things the popped into my head was Dory from Finding Nemo. That funny little fish gave some solid advice!

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be.... Casual but feminine. I'm very much a comfort girl, but I do put some effort into putting together what I wear.

6.  One should always.... be kind to themselves and others

7.  I want to....take a vacation!

No comments: