BULLET POINTS! you know I love them....along with ellipses! I have also noticed that I use a lot of exclamation points. Anyway.
- Current obsession: The Glee Project. It's a reality show on Oxygen that is a competition to win a role on the show GLEE, which I love. The kids on there are fantastic and I could actually see them all as a new Glee cast. They are all extremely talented and although a few of them get on my nerves, they are also mostly completely endearing. The songs are great!
- Still on the TTC train, no news there...waiting to ovulated...CD 20 :-P hopefully tomorrow...I've never gotten a positive OPK later than CD 21.
- Took Tyler to the GI specialist today. They want to try a different medication for his constipation...hopefully it helps!
- I see my Reproductive Endocrinologist NEXT WEEK! I can't wait, I really hope it goes well.
- I've been watching a new series called Switched at Birth. There is a deaf character on the show and it has totally reawakened my desire to learn sign language. On the Bucket List it goes!
- It is REALLY HOT here right now. Like HOT . Like 115 degrees with the heat index. UGH.
- I've been slacking on my diet. I haven't really gained anything back, but I haven't lost in weeks. Bad girl :( I need to get back to workouts
- I'm out of bullet points and it's time for Tyler's juice!
Now you are in the know! LOL