1. My plans for the summer include There's the mundane work, taking care of my little man and then probably take some vacation time in August. We'll do the State Fair, maybe a picnic, etc. Also in August, I'm in a friend's wedding and I'm actually really excited about the dress I'm wearing.
2. The best summer I ever had was Hmmm...Probably the summer I met my husband. I had a real social life and we hung out a lot.
3. Summer is not too different from the rest of the year for me, just hotter and makes me no want to be at work more.
4. My favorite summer food is HOT DOGS on the grill! YUM! Don't forget the S'mores!
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with Frozen Coke! I became addicted when I was pregnant with Tyler and I love them!
6. My summer uniform consists of Short sleeved shirt, shorts or capris and sandals. Pretty basic
7. The best thing about summer is There is a lot to go and do. Lots of events, go to the pool, and the best movies come out. Lots of BBQs and hanging out with friends.