Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill it in Friday 3!

I forgot!  It's Friday, so you get TWO blogs today :)

1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day) person... Typically morning because I'd rather get things done early and then relax.

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are...  I usually create stations by searching for songs, so right now it's Glee, Rent, Jar of Hearts, and If I Die Young.

3.  3 of my “must-have” songs for a road trip playlist are...  Eh Adam and I would probably listen to HP on tape

4.  My favorite pattern is... What do you mean, like paisley?  LOL Okay, um...there are some cute plaids out right now

5.  My favorite perfume is... I don't really use perfume. I like BBW splashes. My fav is sun ripened raspberries

6.  Rules are... necessary, but in moderation

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is... Probably LOL and I know right?  Punctuation is definitely ellipses and exclamation marks! LOL

No comments: