Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Peach in the Tunnel

Today was my first trimester screening and ultrasound!  Everything is looking really good!  The baby was wiggling and didn't really want to cooperate and let the tech get the pictures she needed at first!  We got what we needed in the end and everything looks normal.  I have a fibroid in my uterus, but the tech didn't seem to concerned, I guess they aren't usually a problem.  The heartbeat was 150 bpm.  Baby wouldn't give us any clues as to gender and the placenta is in the middle in the front--Anterior AGAIN--so that doesn't give us any clue either!  We'll have to wait patiently!

Baby is the size of a peach this week!  It looked bigger on the screen, really, but okay!

I sent my mom the pictures and she showed them to Tyler, who promptly announced that "Baby Whiff (his nickname for the baby) is in a tunnel!"  Looking at the pictures, I guess it could kind of look like a tunnel!  LOL

And now for pictures!! 
Profile:

Freaky pic!
Spine


No comments: