Monday, April 30, 2012

Time flies...sometimes!

17 weeks pregnant!  In some ways I can't believe that!  My pregnancy is almost half over.  This week baby is the size of an onion (you missed lemon in week 15 and avocado last week).  I still don't feel anything in there and I'm starting to get really anxious for a few of those fun little flutters!

I saw my doctor last week and everything is good.  She found the baby's heartbeat right away this time, hanging out around my belly button.  She also scheduled me for the BIG ultrasound on May 18th.  Time is NOT flying to that date!

Also speaking of time flying...I am 30 years old today.  That's sort of mind-blowing.  I don't have big hang ups about 30, but it is something of a milestone.  In a lot of ways, I am where I want to be.

One more thing....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWIN!!!!  Thanks for sharing your bday with me, since I shared mom's uterus with you!  Love you much!

2 comments:

notanillusion said...

Happy birthday back, twin! Thanks for not devouring me and making me just a lump in your neck with hair and teeth. *hugs* Love you!

Tanya said...

Aw, this post gave me the warm fuzzies. Yay for finding out the gender soon and Happy Birthday to you and your twin. :)