Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Photo challenge: Bottle

Not too exciting but this is the bottle most often in my hands these days. Its a freebie from work and I fill it at the water cooler every afternoon.

In related news, I just finished day two of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Oh my stars it is intense. I don't know if I will make it through the program but I didn't even think I would return for day two, so I will take it one day at a time. Today also makes 4 workouts in 6 days. I walked Thursday and Friday.

Weigh in days will be Monday but first official one will be next week. I did take a peek last night and saw an unofficial loss of 2 lbs! I am excited to see the first official reading?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Way to go on the weight loss! Jillian is tough, so kudos for sticking to it!!