Friday, June 14, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 14: First Job

What was your first job?

My first job was working as a babysitting attendant at a bowling alley. I think I was just 14.  They had a room where all the league players could bring their kids to play and being contained.  I watched them, played with them, gave them snacks, etc.  One day a week, or if I had no kids, I'd help out in the snack bar.  I actually liked that a lot.  It wasn't too hard, although there were a few times I had WAY too many kids and it was totally overwhelming!  And I remember one time, I had just one child, a baby less than a year old probably named Frannie Jo.  She was adorable, dark haired and sweet faced, but she cried the whole time!  I stuck it out, but eventually her family checked in and decided it was a lost cause.  I worked at the bowling alley just for a little more than the summer.  I felt very cool at first, having a real job. That feeling didn't last too long. LOL


This is part of a June blog challenge started by Mommy Someday at Waiting for Baby. Pop over there and join in so I can learn these things about you!

No comments: