Sunday, June 9, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 9: Support

How supportive is your SO in your TTC journey?

Again, I'm adjusting these since my TTC journey is over for the moment.  My husband was very supportive of my TTC journey (TTC=Trying to Conceive).  My hubby is the super laid back type, so he pretty much goes with the flow.  We had discussed when we would start trying for another baby, but he leaves the particulars up to me.  He always did whatever I asked him to, from submitting to a sperm analysis and timing intercourse to picking up medications and ABSTAINING from intercourse.  He never complained, not even in the midst of clomid-induced mood swings or those dark BFN/here comes AF days.  I was the planning master, the researcher, but he was game for whatever I wanted to try. He never complained about the RE and ultrasound copays, not the $85 trigger shot, not the afternoon off to take me for my HSG and he was ready to save up money and use tax returns for the expensive injectables, if it had gotten to that point.  I couldn't have done it without him and I really credit his positive attitude and making me laugh, especially the night I believe we conceived AJ (two words: pep rally.  Read about it in tomorrows post).  He's the best husband in the universe and the best Daddy I could ask for!

This is part of a June blog challenge started by Mommy Someday at Waiting for Baby. Pop over there and join in so I can learn these things about you!

No comments: