Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 26: IF Advice

If you could give advice to a newbie infertile, what would it be?

 I guess the advice I tried to hang on to most came from my RE.  At my initial consultation, he told me that I was going to have times where I would be disappointed, but to try not to be discouraged.  That's harder than it sounds!  Each month feels like such a failure and the endless cycle of starting all over is really hard.  What helped me follow this advice was really reaching out about my journey and my frustrations--here, on my IF Blog (see My Story tab for a link), on the forums, and to friends and family in real life.  That helped me, at least a little!

This is part of a June blog challenge started by Mommy Someday at Waiting for Baby. Pop over there and join in so I can learn these things about you!

No comments: