Sunday, June 30, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 30: What to wear

What's one thing in your closet you wear when you have a nice occasion? Interpret that as a date night or important job event.

One of my favorite outfits right now is a pink short sleeved knit top (kinda sweater-y with an open weave) with a matching pink tank underneath and boot cut dark wash jeans for a date night or my favorite black flare dress pants for work.  When it's warm, I pair the outfit with either my brown or black comfy sandals.  In the winter, I pair it with black boots or brown or black work shoes.  I usually wear it with a long necklace and earring set made of silver links and clear beads.  The shirt is cut in a flattering was the shows my curves but doesn't cling, which I LOVE and it's comfy too!

I also bought a dress recently that I am loving.  I got it to wear to my cousin's wedding (which was yesterday).  It's black and white in a floral print and it's a faux wrap with a ruffle trim and a black ribbon around the waist.  Turns out it's also super comfy!  I accessorized it yesterday with cut little blue slingback flats, a blue crystal necklace and crystal silver hoops.  I have a feeling I'll be looking for opportunities to wear it!

WOW! I did it!  I completed the challenge!  Posting from my phone messed with the posts a few times, but I really did post the blogs each day, even if I did write them early sometimes.  I feel pretty accomplished and I got to write about some things I never had before ! I hope you learned something about me!  I loved reading everyone else's post too!  Big thanks to Mommy Someday!

This is part of a June blog challenge started by Mommy Someday at Waiting for Baby. Pop over there and join in so I can learn these things about you!

No comments: